The Sad Truth about Recycled Gadgets: English Listening Exercise
I thought this video was really interesting and a great listening exercise. Do you know where your phones, computers, televisions and other electronics go when you recycle them? Watch this video and try answering the questions below:
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/5Wm__WNdOPw” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
1. I’m a filmmaker with a beard_________.
2. Name his two likes?
3. What is his general problem?
4. I thought I’d do everyone a favor and ______ it _____, myself.
5. What did Kochoko do for Alex? What did Alex do for Kochoko?
6. How did he feel when he arrived at the market?
7. What do they do with the electronics that are brought to the dump?
8. What is the average life expectancy?
9. This __________ be a dumping waste for ‘e’ waste.
10. What is the website to visit?
Writing Exercise: What happens to the electronic waste in your country?
Also take a look at our grammar highlight: too many or not enough.