English Listening: Jane Goodall and Chimps
This is a wealth of great listening. I love all these audio, in fact it took me so long to write this blog because I got caught up in listening to them all. I finally after a really long time settled on the Jane Goodall listening. I thought this was a good listening exercise for all ages and I’m helping prepare a final exam for one of our Montana Public School students and thought this would be a good addition to his exam. I encourage all of you to listen to the blank on blank audio.
- Does Jane Goodall believe there are any undiscovered species?
- How old was Jane when she discovered the Tarzan the books?
- That is when I heard about the _____ Louis Leakey.
- What does the word above mean?
- How long had he been looking for someone like Jane?
- If the money would have run out before she discovered something really exciting she would have ___ Louis ____. (Phrasal Verb of the Day)
- What exciting thing did she observe?
- Did Jane get a BA first and then a PhD?
- Her reception at Cambridge was warm and excited. T/F
- Does Jane thing gender influences a primatologist?