Kissing Strangers – Listening Exercise
I watched this video and it made me smile, so I thought I should share it with our students. The ‘kissers’ have a lot of interesting questions due to the awkwardness of the situation, so it makes a good English listening exercise.
It also is an interesting study in human intimacy.
Try the listening exercise and the writing, enjoy!
1. Do we ________ do this anytime?
2. Can you ____ __ the lights?
3. Shall we ____ ___?
4. Since your an actor, _______ ____ this before?
5. What was your name, _______?
6. Are we good to ____?
7. Nice to ____ you. Yes, a _____.
8. _____ we make-out more?
Writing Exercise: Would you ever do this experiment? Why or why not? Does it feel different because it is actually a commercial? How do you feel about the relationships between the kissers before and after their kisses? What do you think has changed?