Tina is a published author who has been teaching at LOI since 2014. She came to LOI from New York City where she had had a career on Wall Street as a registered trading representative with leaders in the field (JPMorganChase, Merrill Lynch etc). From 1974-1980, Tina conducted undergraduate studies in art history in California (Stanford) and Pennsylvania (Philadelphia) and in 1980, received a Bachelor of Arts degree in art history. From 1990-2003, she conducted graduate work in art history at New York University and concurrently obtained Series 7 & 63 Licenses from FINRA. In 2010, in an effort to relocate to Europe and transition into a career which integrated experience in the stock market and academia, she became CELTA Certified (Rome) and dual citizen. Since 2013, she has acquired significant experience in teaching English (writing, pronunciation and controlled speech skills in particular) as well as opportunities to work as an International Business English Consultant with professionals from the legal and financial fields on various projects, particularly speeches (United Nations Events IAEA/ Paris, Karlsruhe, Vienna) and presentations (IOSCO events / Rome, Amsterdam, Luxembourg; Aviation Law / Geneva etc). Currently, she is a PhD Candidate at Karl-Franzens University (Graz). She especially enjoys her sessions on business English and customizes them finding the best possible resources for her students so that they reach their goals.
- ESL Teacher since 2013
- Finance / Instructed back office staff regarding procedures in financial services
- CELTA Certificate (2010 / Rome)
- FINRA, Series 7 & 63 Registrations
- Bachelor of Arts / Art History
- Tina enjoys teaching business English and having conversations about the stock market as well as the art world.
- She especially likes to travel throughout Europe to study art first hand and to research problems in art restitution.