Maxx is a Native English speaker from New Zealand and is currently based there. He has been teaching English language at all levels since 1988 when he started teaching in Hong Kong. Since then he has worked and lived in Japan, New Zealand, Thailand, Qatar and Oman. Maxx enjoys the challenges that new cultures and people bring and looks forward to meeting people from further cultures from around the world.
- Teaching since 1988
- Has taught in Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Thailand, Qatar and Oman
- Bachelor of Science: Plant and Microbial Science -CELTA: University of Cambridge Teaching Certificate -Master’s in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- CELTA: University of Cambridge Teaching Certificate
- Master’s in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Used to be a professional musician, playing bass and singing lead vocals.
- Likes all kinds of food, especially Indian, Japanese, Italian and Thai.