Gaby is a native English speaker born and raised in Washington DC. She will be moving to Frankfurt, Germany this summer to get married! She decided to get TESOL certified to help her fiance, who is a non-Native English speaker from East Africa, to improve his English! She speaks four languages fluently and is learning four others at the moment! She’s been able to reach fluency in so many languages by focusing on targeted practice along with learning about the culture of the people who speak the language. Her main goal is to help you learn from your mistakes using the tips and tricks she’s picked up over the years.
“You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and by falling over.” – Sir Richard Branson
- 1 year of online teaching experience
- Has taught students from East Africa, Russia, East Asia
- TESOL(Teaching English as a Second Language)
- Loves to dance but can't sing.
- Loves to curl up with a good Historical Fiction or Emotional Intelligence book and a cup of tea
- Has a YouTube channel called GabyV English(ጋቢ ቪ እንግሊዝኛ) to help native Tigrinya speakers, like her fiancé, receive English tips in their native language