Anna is a native English speaker with a relaxed and nurturing teaching style as she believes confidence and self belief is the key to unlocking language learning. She is currently based in the UK having recently returned from Egypt where she taught young EFL learners within the UK National Curriculum framework. Anna also has experience working within education schemes at adult male and female prisons and with young offenders in the UK. Anna’s varied artistic background has found her exploring various roles such as acting, radio presenting, museum work and facepainting, as well as having set up her own community outreach social enterprise organisation.
- Eight year's teaching experience
- Teaching EFL learners since 2014
- Experience as a private tutor for EFL adults
- BA in Drama
- PGCE in Primary Education
- Anna's main interests are live music (the heavier the better), animal welfare and women's rights.
- Mother to Egyptian rescue cats Pip the one-eyed ginger tom and Rocky the explorer.