Aaron is a native English speaker from the United States, currently, he lives on the East coast of the United States. Aaron speaks with a standard American accent. He has been teaching English as a second language for over 3 years. Aaron has experience in helping students prepare for internationally certified examinations like IELTS and TOEFL. He can also help students learn new vocabulary, practice for better pronunciation and improve their confidence in speaking English. Aaron has a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations and a TEFL/TESOL certification from Oxford Seminars. He has traveled to many countries around the world, including the U.K., France, Poland, Austria, and the Caribbean Islands. Aaron really enjoys his teaching career. He likes talking to people from around the world, helping them learn English and, at the same time, learning more about their countries, cultures and lifestyles. Aaron believes that learning other languages makes people open to new ideas and cultures.
- 3 ½ years teaching experience
- Has taught online for several companies.
- Bachelor of Arts - International Relations
- TEFL/TESOL certification from Oxford Seminars
- Aaron enjoys talking about current events around the world,
- Loves to travel and has a trip planned in a few months to travel to Swaziland in Africa.
- In his free time, he spends time with his dog and likes to take her on long walks.
- Aaron speaks B2 level French.