How to Conjugate Think About
- Infinitive: Think About
- Present Tense: Think About/ Thinks About
- -ing Form: Thinking About
- Past Tense: Thought About
- Past Participle: Thought About
Definitions of Think About:
1. To consider something prior to making a final decision.
Examples: I’d love to move to Canada, but I really need to think about it first.
It’s better to think about what you’re gonna say before you say it.
2. To actively have something or someone on your mind.
Examples: When you love someone, you can’t stop thinking about that person.
Wayne couldn’t stop thinking about studying abroad.
See our complete list of English phrasal verbs.