Talk Out of
How to Conjugate Talk Out Of
- Infinitive: Talk Out Of
- Present Tense: Talk Out Of/ Talks Out Of
- -ing Form: Talking Out Of
- Past Tense: Talked Out Of
- Past Participle: Talked Out of
Definitions of Talk Out Of:
1. To convince someone not to do something.
Examples: Marilyn is so stubborn, that once she decides to do something, no one can possibly talk her out of it.
Sometimes you can talk yourself out of doing something simply by allowing more time to pass.
See our complete list of English phrasal verbs.