How to Conjugate Plan Ahead
- Infinitive: Plan Ahead
- Present Tense: Plan Ahead/ Plans Ahead
- -ing Form: Planning Ahead
- Past Tense: Planned Ahead
- Past Participle: Planned Ahead
Definitions of Plan Ahead:
1. To prepare for a future event or situation.
Examples: The airline gives discounts to people who plan ahead and book their itinerary early.
The president planned ahead to surprise the first lady with a home cooked meal for their wedding anniversary.
See our complete list of English phrasal verbs.