Look Forward To
How to Conjugate Look Forward To
- Infinitive: Look Forward To
- Present Tense: Look Forward To/ Looks Forward To
- -ing Form: Looking Forward To
- Past Tense: Looked Forward To
- Past Participle: Looked Forward To
Look Forward To is a non-separable phrasal verb and has 1 definition.
Definitions of Look Forward To:
1. To anticipate a future event because it either makes you happy and/or you benefit from it.
Examples: I’ve been looking forward to a girls night out for months.
Most women look forward to having kids.
See our complete list of English phrasal verbs.