Look Down On
How to Conjugate Look Down On
- Infinitive: Look Down On
- Present Tense: Look Down On/ Looks Down On
- -ing Form: Looking Down On
- Past Tense: Looked Down On
- Past Participle: Looked Down On
Definitions of Look Down On:
1. When you consider someone or something as unimportant or with little to no value. The opposite of yesterday’s phrasal verb.
Examples: The new manager looks down on the other employees and treats them like servants.
Some people look down on anyone that is different from them.
See our complete list of English phrasal verbs.