How to Conjugate Head Toward
- Infinitive: Head Toward
- Present Tense: Head Toward/ Head Towards
- -ing Form: Heading Toward
- Past Tense: Headed Toward
- Past Participle: Headed Toward
Definitions of Head Toward:
1. To move in the direction where someone or something is.
Examples: Yes, I see you, and I’m heading towards you.
We were heading towards Miami when lightening struck, so we decided to go another day.
2. To develop or progress into something.
Examples: You’re headed towards great success!
You’ll be headed towards heartbreak if you date him.
See our complete list of English phrasal verbs.