Get Over With
How to Conjugate Get Over With
- Infinitive: Get Over With
- Present Tense: Get Over With/ Gets Over With
- -ing Form: Getting Over With
- Past Tense: Got Over With
- Past Participle: Gotten Over With
Definitions of Get Over With:
1. To finish something that needs to get done.
Examples: Mary couldn’t wait to get her exams over with so she could party with her friends.
I knew I wanted to have kids, so I got all my partying and wild nights over with before having any.
See our complete list of English phrasal verbs.