Get Around To
How to Conjugate Get Around To
- Infinitive: Get Around To
- Present Tense: Get Around To/ Gets Around To
- -ing Form: Getting Around To
- Past Tense: Got Around To
- Past Participle: Got/Gotten Around To
Definitions of Get Around To:
1. To do something that needed to get done at an earlier time.
Examples: Mary has finally gotten around to auditioning for The Voice.
Ricky’s parents are so glad that after ten years, he is finally getting around to getting married.
See our complete list of English phrasal verbs.