Come Down With
How to Conjugate Come Down With
- Infinitive: Come Down With
- Present Tense: Come Down With/ Comes Down With
- -ing Form: Coming Down With
- Past Tense: Came Down With
- Past Participle: Come Down With
Come Down With is a non-separable phrasal verb and has 1 definition.
Definitions of Come Down With:
1. When you start to experience the symptoms of a disease or illness.
Examples: I think I’m coming down with the flu.
Trinity was sent to the school nurse because she had come down with a fever.
See our complete list of English phrasal verbs.