How to Conjugate Clear Up
- Infinitive: Clear Up
- Present Tense: Clear Up/ Clears Up
- -ing Form: Clearing Up
- Past Tense: Cleared Up
- Past Participle: Cleared Up
Definitions of Clear Up:
1. To do something to solve a problem or a misunderstanding.
Examples: We need to clear up a misunderstanding from last week.
Did you get the situation with your bank cleared up?
2. When an infection or rash no longer exists.
Examples: Aloe vera will clear up that rash.
If this infection doesn’t clear up, I won’t go on the trip.
3. When the weather changes from bad to good.
Examples: The sky is starting to clear up. I see some blue!
I hope this weather clears up soon so we can go outside and play.
See our complete list of English phrasal verbs.