How to Conjugate Chicken Out
- Infinitive: Chicken Out
- Present Tense: Chicken Out/ Chickens Out
- -ing Form: Chickening Out
- Past Tense: Chickened Out
- Past Participle: Chickened Out
Chicken Out is a non-separable phrasal verb and has 1 definition.
Definitions of Chicken Out:
1. To refrain from doing something because of fear.
Examples: Hanna wanted to audition for The Voice, but chickened out.
Are you sure you’re gonna do it? It seems to me like you’re chickening out.
See our complete list of English phrasal verbs.