How to Conjugate Break Through
- Infinitive: Break Through
- Present Tense: Break Through/ Breaks Through
- -ing Form: Breaking Through
- Past Tense: Broke Through
- Past Participle: Broken Through
Definitions of Break Through:
1. To make a way through a barrier or a surface.
Examples: The burglar broke through the back door.
The workers had to break through the wall to access the pipes.
2. When something hidden appears through a surface.
Examples: It looks like the sun is trying to break through the clouds.
Her talent really breaks through when she is performing on stage.
See our complete list of English phrasal verbs.