English Phrasal Verbs Come Back and Go Back (video)
The English phrasal verbs “come back” and “go back” are often confused because the meanings are almost the same.
Both of these phrasal verbs are synonyms for “return,” but they are used differently depending on the speaker’s location. Watch the video below to get a better understanding of these differences, they try the exercise.
Come Back and Go Back Phrasal Verb Exercise
Use a form of “come back” or “go back” to answer each of these.
1. We ____ ___ from Argentina in 2010.
2. I ___ ____ home after the concert.
3. My parents don’t want me to ___ ___ to South America.
4. When do you think the Olympics will ____ ____ to the United States.
5. João lived in the United States for 3 years, then ____ ___ to the Brazil, where he was born.