English Modal Verbs Video 4: Can
Ok, we’re on to the fourth video in our series on English modal verbs. In this video we explain the modal verb “can.” You will learn about the positive and negative forms of this modal verb, and its various meanings.
Watch the video below, then see if you can do the exercises. Contact us if you have any questions!
Four of the five sentences below contain errors. Try to correct them.
- Can I to go to the movie with you?
- He can’t not sleep at night.
- Do you can meet me on Friday?
- Can I borrow your toothbrush?
- Yesterday I can’t find my keys.
English Modal Verbs Video 1
English Modal Verbs Video 2
English Modal Verbs Video 3