Should you Crack Your Knuckles? An English Listening Exercise
When I was young, adults used to warn me about cracking my knuckles. I can’t remember what it was supposed to do, but it was something bad. So generally, I don’t crack them. But is it really bad for you? Check out the video for this week’s English listening exercise and see what you think.
Watch the video below, then see if you can answer the questions.
Answer the questions in comments and we will respond.
1. What is happening when you crack your joints?
2. How is a knuckle crack different from a knee crack?
3. What experiment did Dr. Donald Unger do?
4. What did he hope to learn?
5. What were the results?
6. What does other research say about cracking your joints?
7. Do you crack your joints? Do you think it has any health effects?