Business English: 10 Interview Questions for an Online Marketing Job
This week I was preparing a business English student for an interview in the online marketing sector. This is a new field as well as an open one and, as such, it is difficult to prepare interviews for it.
Nevertheless, we can build some potential questions around its basic concepts.
Here are examples of questions you might be asked in an interview for an online marketing job.
1. How would you explain the difference between online and offline marketing?
2. How do you research a target market?
3. How would you define Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
4. What are the advantages of SEO?
5. Do you think has SEO has negative aspects? If so, what are they?
6. Do you have experience with the Google Adwords program?
7. What is the difference between Search Engine Marketing and Internet Marketing?
8. What is the most effective way to increase traffic to your website?
9. Give an example of an online marketing campaign that failed. Why do you think this campaign was unsuccessful?
10. How do you foresee the future of online marketing?
Did you find this blog helpful? Feel free to share it on Facebook and Twitter.