Another, Other or Others? Video with Exercise
Another, other and others are three words that are often confused in English. This is because their meaning is very similar. All of them mean “additional,” but they are used differently.
The video below gives a very good explanation of the difference. After the video, try the exercise.
Fill in the gaps with other, others or another, and an article if necessary.
1. I don’t like this whiskey, I want ______ one, with the blue label.
2. These chocolates are great! Can you pass me _____ one?
3. This wine is good, but I think _____ is much better.
4. Bartender! ______ beer please!
5. These movies don’t look interesting. Do you have any _____?