5 Reasons to take English Classes via Skype
Are you wondering whether you should take English classes on line via Skype? It’s a relatively new new way of learning English, so you may have some doubts. Here are 5 good reasons to try it.
5. No traffic. If you live in São Paulo, Madrid, Mexico City, Moscow, Buenos Aires or any of the world’s big cities, you know that traffic can be a nightmare. But if you take your English classes by Skype, you can learn from your home, your office, or even by connecting to Skype with a smartphone during your commute! It’s one less trip you’ll have to make.
4. Take it easy! Tired after a long day of work? Come to English class in your pajamas! We won’t care. In fact, if you want, you can leave your video off during class. Our teachers will always use their video (so we usually don’t wear pajamas) but you can relax.
3. Native Speakers. Native English speakers may be difficult to find in your country/city, but we have them on Skype. Learn how to speak English the way real English speakers do, and be prepared for you next job interview, vacation or meeting.
2. One on one learning. You can take classes with just you and and one native English speaker. It’s the fastest, most efficient way to learn!
1. First class is free. You can take a 30-minute free trial class with no obligation to learn about all the great advantages of this new way of studying English. Contact us to arrange a first class.
What are your reasons for taking Skype English classes? Let us know in comments below.