The First Animal To Survive In Space: Part 2
Today’s class is the sequel to our part 1 on the tardigrade. Watch the video below from 3:00 onwards and then see if you can answer some challenging comprehension questions. As always, write your comments below so we can get back to you and share our tardigrade knowledge!
- In the video Mr.Shaw said that tardigrades have gone into space and survived. What are some of the harsh conditions that exist in space that he mentioned (there are 4)?
- What is the fastest speed that anything can travel?
- Does Mr. Shaw believe in aliens (extra terrestrial life)?
- Where did Mr. Shaw find tardigrades, where there was previously thought to be none?
- How do tardigrades preserve themselves?
- How many years can they live for?
- What has made Mr. Shaw happier?
I hope you managed to answer those tough questions, if so, you are now a tardigradologist (a tardigrade expert)! Sign up for a class today with LOI English to perfect your English skills.