Stavi is a native English speaker from Canada, and is currently living in Greece. She has been teaching English at all levels since 1995. She is very experienced in preparing students for internationally certified examinations, such as Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS and for University of Michigan MET, ECCE, and ECPE. Since 2006 she has been a certified oral examiner for Cambridge and Michigan State University examinations. For many years Stavi has taught all levels of English in a Cambridge International School, and has prepared High School students to take IGCSE examinations. She has completed her MA in Special Education, and is currently teaching ESL to students who have disabilities. Teaching is what she has devoted her life to, and she really feels that learning other languages makes people open to new ideas and cultures. As Federico Fellini said, “A different language is a different vision of life.”
- 22 years teaching experience
- Taught in Cambridge International School
- Oral Examiner for Cambridge and Michigan State University
- Bachelor of Arts-English Language and Literature
- Master’s in Special Education
- Fluent in Greek (written and spoken)
- Stavi enjoys listening to all types of music, especially classical. She also loves the sea, and spends her free time swimming or doing water sports.