Debbie is a native English speaker from breathtaking South Australia. She teaches all age groups and certificates such as FCE, CAE, CPE, GMAT, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC (and others) and is skilled at teaching writing. She adores what she does and creates enjoyable lessons that help students learn not only the English language, but its culture, history, and literature as well. Helping students feel relaxed and have fun is very important to her. Learning can be entertaining and fulfilling at the same time. Alexander the Great said, ‘There is nothing impossible to him who will try,’ and she believes this is the first step in successfully doing anything – including learning English.
- 26 years teaching experience.
- Taught in Greek private language schools.
- Oral Examiner for Michigan State University
- Fluent in Greek (written and spoken).
- TEFL, TESOL certified in teaching English and teaching English online.
- TEFL, TESOL certified in teaching business English.
- Bachelor's degree in social science and arts.
- Cambridge proficiency grade A (in top 0.06%).
- Debbie loves watching movies, reading, listening to music, hanging out with her children and friends, and Skyping with her adorable niece and baby nephew.