Brett is a native English speaker from the sunny state of Queensland in Australia. He is an internationally qualified secondary school teacher currently living in Mexico. Brett speaks basic conversational Spanish and understands the challenges of learning new languages and living in foreign language countries. He has ten years of professional experience as a Mechanical Project Engineer in the Australian construction industry and has also worked as a secondary school teacher of Physics, Mathematics, and Science where English literacy and communication skills of students continued to be an important focus in his teaching. Brett loves adventure travel and has been lucky enough to spend three years backpacking around the world, visiting thirty countries. He has a professional, yet very friendly Australian attitude and strives to ensure that students feel comfortable, enjoy learning and achieve their learning goals.
- Secondary school teacher in Australia
- English teacher in Indonesia (Harapan Project)
- Language exchanges throughout Latin America
- Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Graduate Diploma in Education (Teaching)
- Basic Spanish and Indonesian
- Passionate about helping others to realize their potential and achieve their aspirations.
- Loves adventure travel! Everything from surfing to photography!